Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi, im using larix 1.2 + joomla 1.5.3 and updated to joomla 1.5.5 and VM 1.1.2

When i look at the module “mod_product_categories” in the backend I have several options for
    category display type like:

*link list
    *tigra tree
    *jscook
    *transmenu
    *dtree

however only link list is working. Tried the VM forum but couldnt find the answer.

Is it possible to use another display besides link list?

kristobal1969 Friend

Hi,
    I have the same problem. I know it worked well with joomla 1.0.15 (if I remember). It was nice. Did you find a solution ?

wogand Friend

unfortunately not

kristobal1969 Friend

I found the solution,
    just install the VirtueMart eCommerce Bundle (w. Joomla! 1.5.6) that you will find here

wogand Friend

Unfortunately I edited many files and can’t reinstall VM without causing alot of work.
    What folders/file from the bundle do I need to use the JScook tree menu?

kristobal1969 Friend

That’s a good question !!! If I knew, I would’nt have to install the VirtueMart eCommerce Bundle (w. Joomla! 1.5.6) found on the virtuemart site.
    I you can find the solution, let me (us) know here please.
    Just a hint : try uninstall the “mod_product_categories” and resintall it. This could help.

Good luck

wogand Friend

I uploaded the contents in the modules/mod_virtuemart from the bundle. This seems to work. Only problem is jscookmenu causing IE7 to crash. This seems common problem when I check the VM forum.

kristobal1969 Friend

F***ing internet explorer !!!
    I did not kwow, and did not tested it with ie.
    I have juste had a try and nothing happended (no crash). What about you :
    http://www.marzin2roues.fr
    Tell me if it works please.

Kris

Added text :
    Oups ! I have dTree selected and not jscookmenu and I like it (looks like windows) AND It seems to work perfectly and beautifully. Easy for people to understand how to navigate (cause like in windows).

wogand Friend

works fine , looks nice indeed.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wogand 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum