Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I’m using ja_thumbnail to create images at my category_blog view.

How can i make the image clickable so i can click on the image and navigate to the article?

I did it at the Ja_newspro module (linear style) but i can’t find from where to do it at the category blog view…

some help please????

Thank you!

davikos Friend

some help please???

davikos Friend

is this so tricky? i just don’t wont to add manually in the article the link of ot…

someone?

davikos Friend

i have tried to add the link inside the article (at the photo) and it is ok when i veiw the items from category view. But when i get in to the article, i can’t open the image like ja_thumbnail do…

logically, i need to add in the code an href that will point at the article like i did at the ja_newspro module, but there i wanted to lead at the category view….

file: modulesmod_janewsprotmpllinearblog_item.php
    i have replace this:

<?php if($showimage) echo $row->image; ?>

<div class="ja-zincontent clearfix">

<a href="<?php echo $helper->cat_link[$secid];?>" title="<?php echo strip_tags($row->introtext1);?>"> <?php if($showimage) echo $row->image; ?></a>

Can someone help me for how to do this???

I have gone all over the files but with no luck..

thank you

thangnn1510 Friend

Please submit your login information to your support ticket WAD-726-11921. I’ll check with further detail for you.

davikos Friend

i have enter the url,username and pass for my installation.

Thanks, in advance..

thangnn1510 Friend

You couldn’t add link to your image in articles in category view automatically by code. You should add them in admin edit articles.

davikos Friend

And why is that?
    As i can understand, the ja_thumbnails plugin is creating thumbnails (in what dimensions i am setting it to resize) for categories and sections in blog view.
    At my setup this is exactly what is doing.

I have mention at post no#4 that i changed the code in ja_newspro module so it can take href on the image.

I believe that something like that could be done and to ja thumbnail plugin.

I mean it’s an href…

anyway, i believe that it could be great extension (already is) with this capability on it.

Thank you for your time…

thangnn1510 Friend

Hi Davikos!

The JA Thumbnail plugin is a quite hard to customize in this way. I have checked and still couldn’t see how to customize it to suit your idea. I suggest that you post this as a small job to http://joomlancers.com. They could help you well in this case.

Sorry for not being helpful in this problem.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  thangnn1510 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum