Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi
    I am displaying MyMuse CD category in category blog view and there is a margin problem. It looks like this line is the problem:
    .items-row{margin-left:-15px;

if the -15px was 0, it would work fine, but I can only find this in t3-assetts and there must be another place where I make changes to the css?

thank you

1. Screen-Shot-2012-11-03-at-6.10.25-PM
    Manos Moderator

Hi,

Please provide us with a link to the installation and set the CSS and JS optimization to off so we can trace this for you.

Regards

ecohaven Friend

Optimise is off.
    http://cary.com.au/buy-music/buy-tracks-or-cds

thank you very much
    Michael

Manos Moderator

<em>@ecohaven 344751 wrote:</em><blockquote>Optimise is off.
    http://cary.com.au/buy-music/buy-tracks-or-cds

thank you very much
    Michael</blockquote>

Hi,
    Can you please let me know what you need to be changed ? I can’t find the line you mention.

ecohaven Friend

Hi
    that was just the line I found using Firebug, but it refers a css file in the T3-assetts folder and they are not “normal” css (not sure of the right terminology here). Now that I have compression turned off, the t3 assetts are turned off, so perhaps you can find out the problem.
    It is just that the cd image and text are cut off on the left side: http://cary.com.au/buy-music/buy-tracks-or-cds. I can’t find what it is that is pushing the text and images too far to the left.

It is only this view which is a category view in blog format. The categories are the CD categories created in the component MyMuse.

thank you very much

Manos Moderator

Hi,
    Then i guess this is what you are looking for:

.column p, .column pre, .column blockquote, .column h1, .column h2, .column h3, .column h4, .column h5, .column h6, .column ol, .column ul, .column dl {

margin: 15px 0;

padding: 0;

}

You can find this in template.css

ecohaven Friend

Hi
    It is not that simple. That template file is in in the plugins/system/jat3/jat3/basethese/css
    And if I change it to 15px 15px – the text moves in, but not the read more and not the image.

And if I move those in a similar way, what will it do to content spacing of all the other columns?
    In any case I don’t know how to move the read more.
    So I don’t think this is the right solution…
    any other suggestions?

it seems to be the position of items in column 1 that is the problem?
    <div class=”item column-1″>

Manos Moderator

Hi,

No you don’t have to change the template.css under the jat3 folder, you only have to change the template.css file under the green theme you are using.

You can add this to your /templates/yourtemplate/themes/yourtheeme/template.css file

.blog {

margin: 1px 1px 1px 20px;

}

That’s the flexibility and the power of JAT3 framework! 🙂

ecohaven Friend

ok, that moved the text in.

I have just added some padding as well:

.blog {

margin: 1px 1px 1px 20px;
    padding-right:30px;
    }

thank you, that seems to be it.

Manos Moderator

That’s great!

I am glad that this is working for you! Yet the issue is probably caused by a 3rd party component/module that resets the padding without taking care what’s already there.

Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Manos 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum