Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi there,
    i would like to replicate the style "triangle" to make two different kinds of category blog: one which work as supposed to, and the other which point to a specific link by clicking on the articles. Plus in one of this i would like to hide the left-bottom corner button.
    Any suggestion? Thank you in advance

This is the link: http://demo8.webdojo.it/

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Do u meam u want to use articles category module triangle style on yhe category blog pages?

webdojo Friend

Hi,
    no i would like the modules in home, exactly as they are but one of them should redirects in a specific link instead of the single article when you click on the articles button "view"
    Ty

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    When u click on any article under this module, it will redirect to the article page.
    In Joomla if an article or category is not associated to any menu item, it will be open under the Home menu item.
    For the links sorry the link redirect to the article page when u click on its default Joomla article category module and work in this way.

Regards

webdojo Friend

Hi there,
    i tried this way: i made a copy of the three articles under a hide menu and i selected those article’s category in the category blog module. Then i added a redirect rule which should point wherever i want when i click on the article url. But it doesn’t work. I can’t figured out why, even if i search that url in the browser or if i pass through the hide menu, the redirect rule still doesn’t work.
    TY

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I am not sure about the redirection settings, you can take a look on this extension that helps you in the redirects.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum