Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi.

I have two articles in a category called “Test kategori”. Then I use «Category Blog” for a menu called “Kurs” to show those articles in that category, and when clicking on the menu “Kurs”, I got a column where I see a Share icon. I will not have the “Share” icon or that column where the icon are at all. I managed to remove the «Share» icon in the template (Off for «Addthis integration»), but I still wont to remove the column where the «Share» icon was.
    When using «Single article» for the menu same menu «Kurs», the column disappear.

(In the right place of the template (sidebar), I have a module where you see the “Kontaktinformasjon” info).

I am using Joomla 3.2.3.

Hope someone can help even that the Site is not online.

Kind Regards
    Tom Løkka

1. category-blog
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI
    IF you set the >>Off for «Addthis integration from template option
    then it should not be there .
    If you want i can check it for you . PM me admin credentials of your site .

Otherwise you can try this
    Go to template/ja Magz/css/custom.css (if there is no custom.css file , then create a file >custom.css)
    and this code

.comment-count a {
    display: none; }

Hope it helps

toloekka Friend

Hi and thanks pankajsharma 🙂

I managed to remove the “Share” icon itself by setting “OFF” for «Addthis integration”, but I also will remove the column/filed where “Share” icon was. How can I do that?
    See my attachment.

Kind Regards
    Tom Løkka

1. category-blog-2
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI
    If you want to remove/Hide the info. panel from blog layout ,
    Try this
    Add this css rule in your custom.css file

.blog .left-blogitem {
    width: 100%;
    background: none;
    }

.blog .right-blogitem {
    display: none;
    }

Let me Know if it helps

toloekka Friend

Hi and thanks again pankajsharma 🙂

That did remove the field so I am happy.

Just wonder, if that field is just for icons/info, would it not be better to have the icons/info field above or under the article so the article text/field gets wider (like it now does when removing the icons/info field)?

Kind Regards
    Tom Løkka

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  toloekka 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum