Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello Solving one problem creates another. You will see in the attachment that the frame of the category protrudes on each side. How to reframe it within the general framework. Thank you

1. category
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I’m not entirely sure about your question here, you can provide URL of that page and screenshots of how you want it should be. I will help to check for you.

Regards

CGT86 Friend

Hello,
    If we look at the frames and the title go right and left. In which template file is the code to solve the problem
    .Thank you

url : http://www.cgt-ud86.org/index.php/2016-01-28-09-10-45/113-plan-de-formation-2017

1. category-1
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Could you also update the credentials of your site (Admin account) so I will check the settings?

Regards

CGT86 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

This issue is weird, could you also send me the FTP account?

CGT86 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It seems that the category is not assigned to any menu item so it has issue with layout like that.

I tried to create a new menu item called ‘Plan de formation 2017 category’ and it works well now. Please help me to rename this menu item to your desired name.

Regards

CGT86 Friend

Hello Saguaros and thank you for your help.
    In fact I created a menu without giving it a position so that it is activated so that the layout is correct as you did. Now it’s better nothing goes beyond the text frame. The problem can be solved unless you have other ideas.
    A big thank-you

Saguaros Moderator

You’re welcome!

Have a nice day!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum