Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I would like to have categories sorted horizontally like demo (to have 3 columns – see attachment), not vertically one under other. Where can I edit this?

1. blog_view
    HeR0 Friend

Hi Miku
    Please provide your site link, on our demo Categories blog is horizontal.

Regards,

miku Friend

I have site still on localhost, in attachment you can see my menu item. I tried to change all the possibilities, but it is still the same.

1. blog_view2
    chavan Friend

It might be a css fix. We need the site online to look into the issue and suggest you

miku Friend

It’s now on link http://milantest.biz/erevir/. You can also see that on mobile desktop look of this is strange. By the way, where can I translate mobile version from english to slovene?

1. blog_view3
    chavan Friend

Go to this File http://milantest.biz/erevir/templates/ja_nex/css/template.css
    Add this code

div.categories-list ul li {
    float: left;
    margin: 0 9px 0 0;
    width: 32%;
    }
    .categories-list li .view-category .category-desc{
    min-height:242px;
    }

Note: If you Find my Post useful please click on the Thanks Icon

miku Friend

Thanks, works now, but don’t you find mobile version of that view looks strange? Is it possible to eliminate this view on mobile version? Where can I translate mobile version from english to slovene?

HeR0 Friend

Hi Miku
    Please edit in templates/ja_nex/css/iphone/template.css file

Regards,
    <em>@miku 323901 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks, works now, but don’t you find mobile version of that view looks strange? Is it possible to eliminate this view on mobile version? Where can I translate mobile version from english to slovene?</blockquote>

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum