Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I am a little confuse reading the documentation for this template. Categories menu just not showing on small screen as in the demo. Are we suppose to create 2 categories menu module with 2 different module position, navbar-category & off-canvas, for it to work? Enabling the off-canvas sidebar is not giving the correct outcome, is really confusing, please help.

1. Screen-Shot-2016-06-13-at-4.54.04-PM
    sklaujb Friend

Any one?I really need some help on this……

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

This way will help you to enable Category menu on small screen of JA Megastore template

Open templates/ja_megastore/tpls/blocks/mainnav.php file

find and change

<?php if ($this->countModules('navbar-category')) : ?>
        <div class="col-md-3 hidden-sm hidden-xs">
            <!-- NAVBAR CATEGORY -->
            <div class="wrap t3-navbar-category <?php $this->_c('navbar-category') ?> <?php if (!$this->countModules('t3-features-intro')) echo "category-dropdown"; ?>">
                    <jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php $this->_p('navbar-category') ?>" style="T3xhtml" />
            </div>
            <!-- //NAVBAR CATEGORY -->
        </div>
    <?php endif ?>

to

<?php if ($this->countModules('navbar-category')) : ?>
        <div class="col-md-3">
            <!-- NAVBAR CATEGORY -->
            <div class="wrap t3-navbar-category <?php $this->_c('navbar-category') ?> <?php if (!$this->countModules('t3-features-intro')) echo "category-dropdown"; ?>">
                    <jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php $this->_p('navbar-category') ?>" style="T3xhtml" />
            </div>
            <!-- //NAVBAR CATEGORY -->
        </div>
    <?php endif ?>

Regards

sklaujb Friend

Tried but is actually getting a different result compare to the demo. How to achieve as in the demo?

1. Screen-Shot-2016-06-15-at-2.07.18-PM
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I have rollbacked the solution here and created new Categories Menu Mobile module as my screenshot.

Now, the problem on your site is solved, please check it again, let me know if it helps

1. Screen-Shot-2016-06-15-at-14.41.03
    sklaujb Friend

Hi, it is solved for small screen but for large screen another problem arises. Please refer to my attachment, how to fix that?

1. Screen-Shot-2016-06-16-at-2.43.40-PM
    Ninja Lead Moderator

@sklaujb: I changed the configuration from the backend of your site as my screenshot. The problem is gone.

1. Screen-Shot-2016-06-17-at-09.19.24
    2. Screen-Shot-2016-06-17-at-09.19.02
    sklaujb Friend

I did try that before but it wasn’t working for me, could it be because I didn’t clear the template cache? Thank you

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sklaujb 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum