Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I have 2 issues at the moment with K2 and this template.
    1) setting up a menu item type with “Categories” for K2, and the category layout does not show up instead just individual k2 items:
    http://www.traveltourismconsultants.com/travel-guide

2) i don’t want to use the head-mass position however with out it the image is off and on top of my menu. how can i bring this down/fix it.
    http://www.traveltourismconsultants.com/travel-guide/greece/after-earth

Ninja Lead Moderator

It’s very strange with that bug on your site, I have compared all configuration on your site with our demo, all configuration on that as the same, but the image is not showing and head-mass position in the details error. What did you change from ja obelisk layout in k2 category?

Juan Carlos Stauring Friend

I’m not really aware I made any major changes to K2, which files should I re-upload to make sure I did not change anything?
    I think I just unpublished the head-mass position in K2, and tried to set up some categories in back end, nothing major.

I’m not really aware I made any major changes to K2, which files should I re-upload to make sure I did not change anything?
    I think I just unpublished the head-mass position in K2, and tried to set up some categories in back end, nothing major.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I tried to change the configuration to show 4 columns in the row and show the image in k2 item but It does not work too. Maybe you can use tools to compare K2 from templates/ja_obelisk/html/com_k2 folder with original files from download page.

I’m working with sh404 and cleared out the url’s so they could be recreated and see the 4 categories however with style that is not same as other page. i know i did not change any k2 files.

I’m working with sh404 and cleared out the url’s so they could be recreated and see the 4 categories however with style that is not same as other page. i know i did not change any k2 files.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@jcstauring 474522 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m working with sh404 and cleared out the url’s so they could be recreated and see the 4 categories however with style that is not same as other page. i know i did not change any k2 files.</blockquote>

I spent a lot of my time debugging and configuring the k2 component on your site.

About the problem of detail page, I fixed with the solution below

Open templates/ja_obelisk/css/k2.css file

find and change

span.itemImage {
    display: block;
    margin-top: -100px;
    }

to

span.itemImage {
    margin-top: 0px;
    }

Now, you can see it’s working fine.

1. Screen-Shot-2015-05-25-at-14.59.10
    2. Screen-Shot-2015-05-25-at-14.59.17
    Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@jcstauring 474522 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m working with sh404 and cleared out the url’s so they could be recreated and see the 4 categories however with style that is not same as other page. i know i did not change any k2 files.</blockquote>

I spent a lot of my time debugging and configuring the k2 component on your site.

About the problem of detail page, I fixed with the solution below

Open templates/ja_obelisk/css/k2.css file

find and change

span.itemImage {
    margin-top: -100px;
    }

to

span.itemImage {
    margin-top: 0px;
    }

Now, you can see it’s working fine.

Thank you! much appreciated @ninja Lead it’s really perfect now 😎

Thank you! much appreciated @ninja Lead it’s really perfect now 😎

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Juan Carlos Stauring 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum