Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have another problem of extra white space and I don’t understand why.

This time is in careers: between the masthead and the CAREERS title there is an additional div.

Now, I know how to fix this with the custom CSS, but I would like you to give me an idea of what is going wrong and how to fix once and forever this white spaces, because I am afraid that adding all these custom rules will kill us at the next update, and I would like to solve this at root level.

basically, analysing your online demo and my website, I noticed that under the DIV with class "block-inner" I have this additional piece of div:

<div class="block-inner" data-ajax-block="block-right">

<div id="t3-mainbody" class="t3-mainbody col-xs-12 col-sm-12">
      <div class="row">
        <!-- MAIN CONTENT -->
        <div id="t3-content" class="t3-content col-xs-11 col-sm-8">

</div>
        <!-- //MAIN CONTENT -->
      </div>

where the hell is this coming from? if you have any idea before I proceed with a custom css, please let me know.

thanks

upweb Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    upweb Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @upweb,

Please navigate to backend >>> Extensions >>> Template Manager >>> choose the template style that assigned to page Careers >>> switch to tab Layout >>> scroll to bottom where you see Skip Component Section >>> add page Careers there and save.

upweb Friend

Hi Adam,

thank you very much, it worked.

could you please explain to me what does this option exactly do?

thank you

Adam M Moderator

Hi @upweb,

The component section is where to display all article and its has padding around by default. For menu item type Special Page : Blank Content, you always have to specify to exclude the component part from it, or you will see the blank space without anything (without content) there.

upweb Friend

thank you Adam

Adam M Moderator

Hi @upweb,

Glad to be of assistance. If the problem has been solved, I’m going to close this thread now.

Best regards,

Adam.

upweb Friend

sure, thanks.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  upweb 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum