Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Is there a hack or module for CAPTCHA or security images for the top module “member area” login??? I don’t think it works well up there.

swemmel Friend

Hi Joewied,

Do you have a live-URL?

Kind Regards,
    Peter.

digimate Friend

I’m also interested in the possibility to use a CAPTCHA module together with this JA_Teline template. Is this possible??

Michael Casha Friend

Only for the login or for the whole registration system?

joewied Friend

Well, I haven’t used this template but I was wondering if security images CAPTCHA will work on the member area log-in as well as registration. I think registration should not be a problem. The log in probably won’t because of the module design.:confused:

digimate Friend

<em>@MiCCAS 15461 wrote:</em><blockquote>Only for the login or for the whole registration system?</blockquote>

I like to use it for the (whole) registration system.

I use this template for a familysite (fits perfect), but I like to be in better control then standard to prevent hackers/spammers/and so on entering (specific parts of) our family-site.

A captcha module is one of my wishes.

Maybe even better is getting control over the registration process. Is it possible to add an extra step in the standard registrationprocess. More exactly, is it possible that the administrator can get control over the registration by giving him/her the possibility to accept or deny the registration??

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  digimate 17 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum