Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Module’s components are overflowing from the frame. It’s the same with any browser. Small buttons for captcha refresh and listen not visible.

1. regster
    HeR0 Friend

Hi Icbl,

Please post url, i’ll have a check and try help you out.

Regards

icbl Friend

Hi,

This is not the problem that I only experiencing. We just installed another test site and obviously this module layout is not mature. Isn’t Jart considering to fix the issue as I don’t wanna be guineapig for tests! I think only because of this reason I am so reluctant to renew the subcription. For any small question directly someone asking FTP details login details which we are not very confortable with! Please don’t missunderstand me, I totally respect your or any other mods experinces and knowledge which we cannot ignore but we just not feeling good with that kind of support approach. Instead of asking my site login details as a first step you may check the problem on your test environment. I can see Jart have demo installation of the same template.

HeR0 Friend

Hi Icbl,

Since you may make some customization and it effects to other elements (as default in template), we cannot control it. Therefore, I ask for URL, admin /ftp to take a closer look to detect problem and give you best solution

Ok, you can open file templates/ja_social/html/mod_jalogin/default.php file and find code line as below
    <div id=”ja-user-register” <?php if(!empty($captchatext)) echo “class=’hascaptcha'”; ?> style=”width:370px;”> and increase value of width attribute for smooth display. Hope you understand us.
    PS: Our support scope is limited to bug fixing and helping users get demo site alike setup.

Regards

icbl Friend

Hi,

Thanks for the code and understanding, much appreciated. Unfortunately code had no effect on the layout. I have changed the value nothing happened. (Cleaned the cache and also cleaned the cache in the browsers) I don’t have any customization as I also had tested on a fresh installation with sample data and result was the same. Is there any other settings to play?

icbl Friend

I have forwarded FTP details fo test website via PM.

Regards

HeR0 Friend

Hi,

I find css rule which effects to width of register block in file templates/ja_social/css/template.css ( line 694 ) as below:

#ja-user-register.hascaptcha {
    width: 470px !important;
    }

you should try to increase width value to 655px.

Regards

icbl Friend

Thanks very much, that worked 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  icbl 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum