Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I use JaObelisk template on my site. I use ReCaptcaha and all properly configured. When you try to register using modules Ja Login all works.
    But if you mess up the registration, module redirects you to the registration page and there is a problem. ReCaptcha does not appear and it is impossible to complete the registration.
    I try to open registration page http://planinarenje.ba/registracija, but ReCaptcha missing. On this page ReCaptcha missing in ja Login module too. On all other pages Ja Login works properly.

How can I solve it?
    Thanks,
    Midhat

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can pm me super admin login backend of your site, I will help you to check it further.

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can pm me super admin login backend of your site, I will help you to check it further.

midhat Friend

Thanks,
    I sent you a PM

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@midhat 478881 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks,
    I sent you a PM</blockquote>

I could not access backend of your site and it’s auto direct to homepage when I tried to access backend of your site. Please check and pm me the URL to access backend site.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I could not access backend of your site and it’s auto direct to homepage when I tried to access backend of your site. Please check and pm me the URL to access backend site.

Ninja Lead Moderator

midhat Friend

Sorry,
    I sent PM again

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@midhat 479135 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sorry,
    I sent PM again</blockquote>

Look at the screenshot here

You will see the problem captcha plugin on your site at registration page. I checked other pages but I could not see the problem as in registration page.

You can try to revert to default Joomla template to see if its a issue of your site or our template. You can submit the request to them here hope you will get best answer from there

1. Screen-Shot-2015-06-22-at-12.13.32
    midhat Friend

Tryed with Protostar, but is same. I sent a request to the
    https://github.com/google/recaptcha/issues/56

Thanks

midhat Friend

The problem was in K2 component, which I do not use, but was associated with the registration page. In K2 captcha was not enabled.
    Solution:
    1. Enable captcha in K2
    2. Uninstall K2

midhat Friend

The problem was in K2 component, which I do not use, but was associated with the registration page. In K2 captcha was not enabled.
    Solution:
    1. Enable captcha in K2
    2. Uninstall K2

midhat Friend

Solution:
    1. Enable captcha in K2
    2. Uninstall K2

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  midhat 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum