Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

@lailuluelo

You can update the FTP account of your site, I will take a look.

lailuluelo Friend

@lailuluelo

You can update the FTP account of your site, I will take a look.

Thank you very much @saguaros
    I just updated FTP data

Saguaros Moderator

Give me more time on this, I will get back to you.

Saguaros Moderator

Something wrong with ALFContact component, I just tried to create a new menu item on your site called Contacto3 which has type of ‘Single Contact’ and it displays fine ( I disabled it, please enable to see the same)

Could you please contact provider of this extension for further checking?

lailuluelo Friend

Thanks for all @saguaros but something is wrong now. When I went to check, home has not slideshow and two modules more that I have in Home. Could you please take a look?

You change something in the template?, Could you please have a look?

Later I will check contact form.

Thank you

lailuluelo Friend

@saguaros, Is now working, you made a copy of default template to default template2, Isn`t it?

I’m going to check your contact form.

Saguaros Moderator

Do you share info in other topics?

I just create a new test contact under Backend > Components > Contact and create a menu item as mentioned above, it’s default contact form, kindly check it.

lailuluelo Friend

Do you share info in other topics?

I just create a new test contact under Backend > Components > Contact and create a menu item as mentioned above, itโ€™s default contact form, kindly check it.

No info in others topics, I understood what you did, thank you very much. But, when I checked it I saw that something change and I thought you changed something more, no problem.

Thank you. I’m talking with owner component. I’m going to check your form. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Saguaros Moderator

You’re welcome!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 6 months ago.

The topic ‘Captcha plugin error’ is closed to new replies.