Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi

I activated the captcha – recaptcha plugin in the Quick contact module: http://www.imove-fit.ch/index.php/fr/contact

but the captcha doesn’t appear, can you help?

Thanks in advance

Ninja Lead Moderator

Maybe the problem on your site relates that bug here

galaxie Friend

Thanks but I don’t understand the link you sent?

Also, I deactivated the plugin but now I have an error message. At least it was working before, but now the contact form doesn’t work at all..

1. printscreen1
    Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@galaxie 470319 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks but I don’t understand the link you sent?

Also, I deactivated the plugin but now I have an error message. At least it was working before, but now the contact form doesn’t work at all..

</blockquote>

This is a problem from Captcha – ReCaptcha of JOOMLA default. But I just helped you to fix it directly on your site, see the screenshot

1. Screen-Shot-2015-04-27-at-10.36.43
    Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@galaxie 470319 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks but I don’t understand the link you sent?

</blockquote>

This is a problem from Captcha – ReCaptcha of JOOMLA default. But I just helped you to fix it directly on your site, see the screenshot

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum