Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello, I have a strange problem with the canvas menu on mobile phone/tablet only.
    All the items with a submenu doesn’t open the link at the first “touch click” but only with the second touch: in the desktop version works fine.
    http://www.link74.com/fkv2015/prodotti/accessori-da-laboratorio.html

Thank you.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I uses Android phone to check on your site and it shows the submenu with one click

Which device did you test?

andrea74 Friend

Hello, I’m testing with Apple devices only (iPhone and iPad).
    The strange thing is that your demo template version works fine for Apple devices too: I change some settings in the template administrator and I’m afraid that I changed something wrong.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Yes, I will help you to compare the configuration on your site with the original setting, please pm me admin login backend site.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Yes, I will help you to compare the configuration on your site with the original setting, please pm me admin login backend site.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum