Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

When I try to update any of my extensions/plugins/templates via the JAEM I am receiving the following error;

Response from JoomlArt Updater Service: Your account does not have enough permission to take this action. Please contact "JoomlArt Updater Service" for more information or use another account. Upgrade failure

I know my password is correct as it’s the same one I used to login to this forum.

Also when I visit http://update.joomlart.com/service/ this is what I see;

{"from":"JoomlArt Updater Service","to":null,"content":{"error":"Response from JoomlArt Updater Service: Your account does not have enough permission to take this action. nttttttttPlease contact \"JoomlArt Updater Service\" for more information or use another account.","response":null}}

I really need to update some things today – can somebody look at this please?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    I sent the report to the development team , they are checking the issue , i will update u here once it fixed .
    Sorry for the inconvenience .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    JA Extension manager problem is fixed now . Please check and confirm 🙂

johnnys Friend

Now working. Thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  johnnys 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum