Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I’ve just tried to update T3 Framework plugin, but it doesn’t work (see attachment)!?

What’s wrong?

Sincerely//Felix Rimfrost

1. not_enough_permission

Felix Rimfrost

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Felix,

Seems that there is issue with JAEM at this moment, the team is working on this. I will get back to you when it’s done.

We’re sorry for any inconvenience it may cause.

felix1 Friend

It’s been over a month now! When will you fix this? I still can’t update T3 Framework Plugin!

Felix Rimfrost

Saguaros Moderator

It’s weird as it’s still working from my side.

Could you try to backup your site first? then I will try to initiate to upgrade on your site.

felix1 Friend

Now I’ve backuped my site…

Felix Rimfrost

Saguaros Moderator

Something wrong with your site: http://prntscr.com/9uhy4c

I tried to enter the authenticate information but without success, can you?

felix1 Friend

No, nothing happens when I try to save Joomlart Updates (see screenshot).

1. serv_manager

Felix Rimfrost

Saguaros Moderator

Do you have any other Joomla in different host so you can try to login again? as I tried to login from my end but it always works: http://prntscr.com/9uw8ga

I tested with some PC.

felix1 Friend

Now I asked my web host provider to turn output buffering off, and now it worked to update T3 Framework that so far had been impossible for me.

My web host provider asked if it’s possible to turn output buffering on again, after i’ve updated T3 plugin?

Felix Rimfrost

Saguaros Moderator

Joomla recommends to turn Output Buffering off as it causes some issues like installation / update. If you must turn it on, remember to turn off before updating/ installing extensions on your site.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum