Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

We bought the 69 extension, one site we can update on the other we get the not enough permissions

I have checked and the username and password is correct ans logs in

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    As you have a JATC membership. You are allowed to download all the JATC templates and complimentary extension.
    I suggest you to reset the password on forum and try to add new password in the JA Extension manager component.
    If you have any error kindly provide screenshot of the error.
    Regards

chicsystems Friend

Tried and not working see attached screen shot

1. Capture
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    As you have a JATC membership. You are allowed to download all the JATC templates and complimentary extension.
    JA K2 filter is part of JAEC membership. Its not complimentary extension with any of the template.
    You have to buy the extension to get update and supports for this extension.

chicsystems Friend

Ok I see that now. You need to make it clearer as I wouldn’t have bought the package i did if I had know

So what exactly are JATC Extensions as it says on the package All Templates & JATC Extensions

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    On pricing the page it only mentioned JATC : http://prntscr.com/eazxvp
    The extension that are complimentary with templates. However JATC cover most of JAEC extension too but some of the premium extension like JA K2, Amazone S3 are not included as complimentary extensions.
    Only Developer member can access JAEC except JA Job board extension.

You have also buy the JA K2 extension separately if you want.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum