Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I’ve disabled the cache from global configuration and template settings but under the clean cache i see 95k files of t3. After i clear the cache it starts filling up again.

How do i stop it as its taking too much CPU resources and HD space?

Thank you

gray Friend

In my case I also set “Enable Development Mode” to “Yes” in template’s configurations and disabled Joomla core caching, but still see 1-2 files in /cache/t3-assets/ folder. They are not big, so I don’t care about them. Use JA T3 plugin version 1.3.0 beta.

chavan Friend

Hi fmedia

You should upgrade new version of JA T3 plugin. And some of modules are enable cache, so you could check and disable it in module manager.

fmedia Friend

I upgraded to the latest JA T3 plugin 1.2.7 and i cleared the cache but it creates hundreds of new cache files every minute. This is pictured 15 minutes after i cleared the cache.

1. VOyhp
    gray Friend

Have you tried setting “Enable Development Mode” to “Yes” or “Cache Mode” to “Disabled” (also you can have both these options set in this way)? Also, do you have Joomla caching switched on or off?

Manos Moderator

Hi,

As Do Ha mentions on his post, there are several modules that have cache enabled so you have to disable one by one, cache from those modules.
    But in my opinion you shouldn’t do that because you will face an increase of your page load time!

I even suggest that you turn Cache Mode to On from Template settings, in that way your site won’t make use of system resources (as many as with no cache) .
    HD space i think it’s not an issue as after some time expired cache will be deleted.

I hope that i have helped you 🙂

Regards

Manos

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Manos 12 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum