Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I checked my files, corrected everything, deleted the old version and uploaded 1.1.3. Cleared my cache.

All pages load correctly, except for the home page, it shows the component on top, if I modify inside the main menu and set them to zero, then RSS doesn’t work. I was working without issues before.

I tried setting Skip Component Setting -inside the template settings- and selected the homepage element and it doesn’t work. I verified if it was assigned and it is, I have a second menu element assigned and this one doesn’t show extra content.

What can I do?

Thanks

Site: http://bit.ly/1NHCKAr
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    can u give me a screenshot and description on it , i checked your site and homepage seems fine now .
    Here is screenshot : http://prntscr.com/csbn17

myuption Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    When u set the articles to 0 , site does not show the articles are rss feed will not get articles .
    As u said in your first post that you have an issue with the component section position > its showing on the top .
    Could u give me a mockup how it was before the update so that I can help you to change its position ?

To hide the content on Home page you can try to add below code in /css/custom.css file

.home .t3-mainbody {display:none;}

Hope it helps .

myuption Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    myuption Friend

.home .t3-mainbody {display:none;}

the code hides all the conent, including position mascol, which deploys JA News Pro

EDIT
    I used this, I’ll test new content later and see if the RSS shows up.

.home .t3-mainbody .main-content .blog-featured {display:none;}
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  myuption 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum