Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Suddenly I am not able to move between the configured social feed profiles.

Any ideas on this?

Ninja Lead Moderator

I could not access your site. I’m not quite sure what modifications you have done upon your installation, would need to take a closer look at your site. Please include screenshot and your site URL here for further investigation.

L John Friend

The issue is now resolved.
    A security setting in the htaccess file was preventing full configuration access to the plugin.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Great, good job

boetco Friend

<em>@ljohn 349316 wrote:</em><blockquote>The issue is now resolved.
    A security setting in the htaccess file was preventing full configuration access to the plugin.</blockquote>

Could you tell me more about this setting I ve the same issue.

L John Friend

<em>@boetco 354086 wrote:</em><blockquote>Could you tell me more about this setting I ve the same issue.</blockquote>

The configuration could not be saved; you could not change the profiles.
    – Firefox was showing a 404 authorization error -( on the profile change attempt)

This was due to the settings in the htaccess file.
    This line was added to the file: RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !/(Site Name)/plugins/system/jasocial_feed/admin.php

It fixed the problem.

John Wesley Brett Moderator

And for those of us on IIS servers which do not use htaccess?

L John Friend

Its an authorization access issue; try this.

Use Firefox to trace.
    Go to the profile configuration page; try to save the profile -> check the firebug log for errors.
    You should get a 404 etc.; you will then have to provide write authorization to the affected file.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  L John 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum