Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

hi,

i seem to found some sort of bug. I added couple of themes to my template. For some reason i can switch to some of them, but once i switch i cant go back to my default theme.

i change colors trough the menu with the menu link being “?profile=dark-theme” and it works, but after i click another menu item that should take me back to default theme “?profile=Default” the template stays the same. I can reset it trough the cpanel, but i need the option trough the menu.

I tried to not minify and join css and js. i tried deleting the menu items, themes, profiles. and adding them again and still nothing.. same behaviour… if i reset trough the cpanel, the default theme is shown but as soon as i pick another one it goes back to not workink.

interesting enough. everything works good at local server, but once i upload it to webserver only changing trough certain themes work.

any ideas would be welcome.
    Thanks

psihohealer Friend

i realized now, that after i click on the default theme menu item and url changes to ?profiles=Default althou color stays the same if i reload the page again then it changes to desired color

psihohealer Friend

i tried reinstalling everything with the latest version of jat3 and the problem is still here… :confused:

ANY ideas would be greatly appriciated.

The color swich works only for the first time i chose a color via menu item. After that i have to go to cpanel and reset everything to get the default.

splico123 Friend

Have you cleared cache? Even if you used JA option to clear cache go to your directory and see if there are files in temp directory that are left over. Also try to revert back to default option in backend to see if that fixes it. But most likely its a cache problem. I tried to reproduce jour error on my test platform and i cant after i cleared cache it reverts to default no problem.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  splico123 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum