Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

I’m trying and trying, but I can’t see the module on the website. All is correct (I followed the instruction on this forum), but nothing is showed.
    At the moment I have 13 products in just 1 category, could be this the problem?

nguyenhuu quang Friend

no, pls install module from VM .
    and publish it
    Or U can to use quickstart. it is better for you

kappa79 Friend

<em>@quang268 126432 wrote:</em><blockquote>no, pls install module from VM .
    and publish it
    </blockquote>
    There is already the mod_virtuemart_featureprod . I have to reinstall it? Where I can download it?

nguyenhuu quang Friend

Unzip quickstart and open: modules/mod_VM_FP.
    and use FTP software to upload it to your host,
    Or You can to rename folder called Installations and Upload all of Quickstart files and folder to your host.

kappa79 Friend

<em>@quang268 126535 wrote:</em><blockquote>Unzip quickstart and open: modules/mod_VM_FP….</blockquote>
    I copied the file and replaced the old one. Nothing. I’ll try to upload the quickstart on the old installation, this problem start to make me crazy… >:(

nguyenhuu quang Friend

need to config it on Your admin site.
    if you cant do it, pls send it to me I cna check it for you

kappa79 Friend

<em>@quang268 127004 wrote:</em><blockquote>need to config it on Your admin site.
    if you cant do it, pls send it to me I cna check it for you</blockquote>

Thanks for your patience, but what you mean with “config it on your admin site”? I added the mod, pubished and configured as described on the user guide, but nothing works. There is a log where I can see what’s wrong?

Thanks a lot of your support, is gold for me. 😉

kappa79 Friend

I used the quickstart in a fast way. I uploaded in the host and I used it just with the configuration.php of the site, nothing more.
    The fp mod doesn’t work, don’t show nothing than I guess the problem isn’t in the template, but in how I use the mod. There is something that I have to care to use it?

nguyenhuu quang Friend

pls send your admin acc via PMB , I can check it for you
    thanks

ijoi7007 Friend

Hi..

If you already upload the image properly and can view it at What’s New Here, i think there no problem with your joomla or component installed.

Yesterday i all got the same problem with you, but when i tick check box for “On Special” at Product Status tab, all images will be display at Featured Products.

Gud luck..

nguyenhuu quang Friend

<em>@ijoi7007 127163 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi..

If you already upload the image properly and can view it at What’s New Here, i think there no problem with your joomla or component installed.

Yesterday i all got the same problem with you, but when i tick check box for “On Special” at Product Status tab, all images will be display at Featured Products.

Gud luck..</blockquote>

Mod _ FP display Special Products Only.

ijoi7007 Friend

is it means i did wrong or all products display at featured product also special product??

nguyenhuu quang Friend

oh My GOD, I can check your site , Pls send your acc via PMB
    thanks

kappa79 Friend

thanks to you all. The problem was just the “Promo” status. I feel so stupid!
    Thanks a lot!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kappa79 15 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum