Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I would like to set my Ja larix template default colour as Cyan but it doesn’t work: I can see my website with default colour or green although the colour variation selected is cyan

I am using Joomla 1.5.10, I installed the quickstart version and running virtuemart 1.1.3, I still have to put my website online

I have read all the Ja larix forum, other people is facing this problem but unfortunately there is not a good answer yet.:eek:

Can someone help please?

nguyenhuu quang Friend

send your live site pls.
    Allow us to check it for you.

lucadales Friend

w w w . l o l l y b o b . i t

nguyenhuu quang Friend

no problem from my PC.
    i think u can use another browser to check your site.
    Or clean your cache, and check again

lucadales Friend

You can see my website with cyan (blue) colour only if you click the cyan button on the bottom. I would like to set my Ja larix default colour as Cyan but I can’t although cyan is selected as default colour. Can you help please?

jpuello Friend

I have the same problem, (is not a cache problem or no write permision in the template configuration file) the only solution i found was replace css files in deafult style from cyan style.

lucadales Friend

Do you mean you solved the problem? How did you do that? Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  lucadales 15 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum