Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I’m configuring this new site: Template: JA Community Puls. Joomla version: 3.3.1. JA Slideshow: 2.7.1.

For some reason, there is no public viewing of slideshow content. But when I login, it works. I’ve been trying to work on this for about four hours this morning and finally decided to post this since I can’t figure out why this is happening.

http://198.12.159.83/
    user: testuser
    login: testlogin

Nazario A Friend

@imendoza,

At present, JA Community Plus template is working on Joomla version 3.1. We have plan to upgrade this template to be compatible with Joomla 3.3. However, due to the large collection of templates, it takes us time to implement this upgrade.

For now, please try to rollback to Joomla 3.1 then check your site again. (Remember to backup your site first).

Also, I could not access your Admin with the credentials you provided, you can PM me again in case you still need our help.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nazario A 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum