Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

HI.

I would like to see the product label shown in product list into my product detail page.

We can see the label into the product description, but it’s a problem when the user comes directly from google, because we have labels like “free shipping” and the customers can’t see it.

WE would like to see this label (it doesn’t matter where) inside product description.

Please need help.
    how we can do that?

Thanks!!!

1. Imagen-2
    2. Imagen-3
    davidsg3 Friend

Please nobody knows how to do that?

I really need it!

Thanks

phong nam Friend

Hi davidsg3,

On the product label concern, I suggest you using Custom Fields feature of VM component to display the label (i.e free shipping) in product detail page, rather than hacking the product page layout of VM to get your requirement.

For the second concern, you can see that the lable class is not inside the product description class:

<div class="product-description">
    </div>

That is why the “free shipping” doesn’t appear on the the description of search result pages. My suggestion that you should consider the “free shipping” label as the normal texts in the description sentences, so that it can be easier to be displayed on search result pages.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum