Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

hi’

i cant see side menu (simple vertical menu) in ja elastica
    i tried to put the menu “demo extensions” in the left or right positions with no seccess:confused:

please help me

TomC Moderator

In comparison to our demo version, which element/menu are you attempting to display – and how do you have the relative module assigned/configured within the Edit Module screen?

n6rej Friend

There is no “right” position in Elastica according to http://joomla17-templates.joomlart.com/ja_elastica/?tp=1
    as indicated in the layout

<block name="right1">position-7, position-5</block>
    <block name="right2" type="extra-col">extra-col</block>

you’d use either position-7 or position-5
    if you want it to display ONLY when the extra column is visible then use extra-col

sandernatur Friend

Hi

I am also experiencing some problems with the extra-column. Where can I choose extra-column as a postion to place modules in the extra-column area.

Can somebody tell me if it’s possible to create 3 columns of 480 px widt next to each other with. In my opinion it should be possible but I can’t get it right.

MoonSailor Friend

Hi sandernatur,

If you want to create 3 column of width 480px. It is simple, you need copy file “plugins/system/jat3/jat3/base-themes/default/page/default.php” to template, If it does not exist, pls open it and now you can add to position you need:
    [PHP]
    <div>
    <div id=”column-extra”>
    <jdoc:include type=”modules” name=”position-1″ />
    </div>
    <div id=”column-extra”>
    <jdoc:include type=”modules” name=”position-2″ />
    </div>
    <div id=”column-extra”>
    <jdoc:include type=”modules” name=”position-3″ />
    </div>
    </div>
    [/PHP]
    and restyle it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  MoonSailor 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum