Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Now I am using T3 Blank template 2.2.4, T3 Framework 2.6.3 and Joomla 3.6.5 after I just updated them. I tried to uninstall them again and again but the error still there.. I can’t save t3 blank template after I configured it already.. When I disable T3 Framework plugin, I can save and close the T3 Blank template well.

Now my site is offline because the template is error.
    here is my picture

1. picture

Srey_Ra1S$R

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    In the template options, there are many CSS that is forbidden to load on the page.
    See this: http://prntscr.com/f0vo8l
    Kindly check it with your hosting provider so all the files will be a load on that page, also check the configurations of RS firewall if there is any restriction applied by the extension to load the files.

Regards

saovry Friend

I contacted with my server but they can’t help me, they told me to disable the plugins and modules. They think conflict with t3 plugin with them. I tried to disable easy social, easy blog and other but the problems still there.

And I tried to disable RSfirewall and tried to uninstall and install the template again but they problem is still in there.

What is your advice?

Srey_Ra1S$R

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    It does not seem the issue of plugin as u can see the error: http://prntscr.com/f1ab6b
    Kindly check the folder and file permission of site also with hosting provider.
    I check the fresh package on my localhost and its working fine.

Regards

saovry Friend

The folders permission are 755 and files permission are 644.

Srey_Ra1S$R

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I found the issue on your site.
    There is /plugin/.htaccess on your server i renamed it and now you can see the files are loading and there is no issue in T3 options.

Regards

saovry Friend

Thank your for you helping

Now it can save but I get this error message after I save it.

Error
    An error has occurred.
    0 Class ‘EasySocialControllerAccount’ not found
    Return to Control Panel

Srey_Ra1S$R

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

It’s not templated issue, you can check the component is installed and enabled on your site.

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum