Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Can’t save changes on the "Get in Touch" and "Introducing" modules after fresh installation.

Please help!

pavit Moderator

Hi

You should verify that you can write on your folders , so from backend
    System ->System Information -> Folder Permissions tab verify that all folders are writable

also you have to verify that your logs and tmp folders path are correct from
    System -> Global Configuration -> Server Tab-> Path to Temp Folder "yourwebsitepath/tmp"
    System -> Global Configuration -> System Tab-> Path to Log Folder "yourwebsitepath/logs"

sushismb Friend

Hello @pavit,

I’ve checked that all folders are write-able except configuration.php.

What could be the problem?

pavit Moderator

Hi there

Could you answer to this post as private reply and share your backend admin details ?

I will try to take a look at it

also verify that all your extensions are updated to the latest release , modules,plugins,template –

sushismb Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    sushismb Friend

Hello @pavit,

I’d appreciate any update.
    Thanks!

pavit Moderator

Hello @pavit,

I’d appreciate any update.
    Thanks!

Hi

I tried to login at your backend, but i can only see a godaddy page
    could you clarify which url is the correct one ?

sushismb Friend

Hi @pavite,

I’m sorry, I got the wrong domain.

The correct domain is "icubegroup.ph:"

Thanks!

pavit Moderator

Hi

Since i cannot replicate your issue on my localhost with a quickstart installation , i think it is related to your godaddy host service and seems this is not the first time this is happening on gadaddy servers you can look HERE
    So maybe problem is the same but we cannot analyze hosting issues ,then would be better if you open a support ticket on GoDaddy

sushismb Friend

Hello @pavit,

First of all, I’m sorry the domain name is icubegroup.ph and not .com.

And I don’t believe there is any issue with GoDaddy, at least anymore, now.

Also, the issues I don’t believe are related to GoDaddy, as I’ve explained.

I’d appreciate if you could look into this and to see how we could have this fixed. I hope I don’t have to reinstall the entire thing.

Thank you!

sushismb Friend

HI,

Could this be a PHP compatible issue? Just in case, I’m going to paste my system configuration;

PHP Built On Linux altar26.supremepanel26.com 2.6.32-458.18.1.lve1.2.39.el6.x86_64 #1 SMP Mon Sep 16 12:10:28 EEST 2013 x86_64
    Database Version 5.6.29
    Database Collation utf8_general_ci
    PHP Version 5.6.18
    Web Server Apache/2.4.18 (Unix) OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4
    WebServer to PHP Interface litespeed
    Joomla! Version Joomla! 3.4.8 Stable [ Ember ] 24-December-2015 19:30 GMT
    Joomla! Platform Version Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013 00:00 GMT
    User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:45.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/45.0

I’d appreciate any help.

Thank you!

Ninja Lead Moderator

@sushismb: I tried to check quickstart package of Onepage template with another hosting and it’s working fine. I already checked that at my end and it’s working as well too.

Maybe this is a problem from your hosting. You can send me the log file from your hosting

Besides that, do you have another hosting? You need to test it with another hosting.

sushismb Friend

Hi @ninja Lead,

Thank you for your response.

I’ve checked with the server and found that there was a setting that was causing this.

I just can’t believe what a small thing could do such thing.

Thank you again!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sushismb 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum