Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have the latest Advanced Module Manager, but even when switching to core Joomla module manager, I can’t save this module. Using Firebug, I see this:

japrofile.js (line 57)
    POST http://mcpressonline.com/j3/modules/mod_janewspro…aprofile/helper.php?jaction=save&profile=default

403 Forbidden
    149ms
    mootools-core.js (line 164)
    ParamsHeadersPostResponseHTMLCookies

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">

403 Forbidden

Forbidden

You don’t have permission to access /j3/modules/mod_janewspro/admin/japrofile/helper.php
    on this server.

Apache/2.2.3 (Red Hat) Server at mcpressonline.com Port 80

"NetworkError: 403 Forbidden – http://mcpressonline.com/j3/modules/mod_janewspro/admin/japrofile/helper.php?jaction=save&profile=default"
    helper….default

I’ve cleared cache… tried different browsers… can’t get around this. I do have Admin Tools loaded but do not have a .htaccess file in place as the site is a dev site. So there should be nothing blocking access to that helper.php file.

dmu Friend

By the way, I was able to assign the module to a position and set a couple of parameters by modifying directly in the database. I’ve never been able to set parameters in the admin itself and simply save.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    This would be issue of the file permission .
    Please make this file writable : /j3/modules/mod_janewspro/admin/japrofile/helper.php
    So it can able to write the changes in it . At present as u can see the file giving the forbidden error .
    If you are not familiar with changes , you can tell this to your host and they will fix it for you .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum