Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi,

As I can see you set it as Text type, you should change to ‘Range Slider’ type: http://prntscr.com/hhlb3i

P/s: not sure if I edited the correct field as I’m not familiar with your native language, if I’m, pls correct it again for me.

Regards

shensman Friend

Hi, I have tested it multiple times. The slider doesn’t work consistently. Some works, others don’t. Same settings, but behaviors differently. Please see attached screen shot.
    For your convenience, I have set a few English fields. You can find testing data here:
    http://overseascholarships.com/index.php/usa
    Then search it from left side.
    You may need to test it multiple times. Once failed, nothing is going to work.

1. Slider_not_working
    Saguaros Moderator

It’s weird as I can see it’s working fine now: http://prntscr.com/hluemf

shensman Friend

No, it’s not working… you probably didn’t do extensive testing. I have been testing for a few days with different combinations. The problem is that sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn’t work. So it’s not consistent. If you tested it briefly, you may not catch it.

In fact, I ordered this extension by mistake. I intended to order Megafilter. Please exchange it with JA Megafilter. I don’t want to use K2.

Please let me know if I can download Megafilter!

Anonymous Moderator

In fact, I ordered this extension by mistake. I intended to order Megafilter. Please exchange it with JA Megafilter. I don’t want to use K2.

We were able to correct your order to JA Megafilter since you just purchased recently. You can download JA Megafilter now.

shensman Friend

How do I remove or hide those "Select FieldName" in Filter?
    I just want to make it blank. Please see attached screen shot for details.

1. Drop_down
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can use this custom CSS:

.ja-k2filter.vertical-layout .chzn-container-single .chzn-single span {
        display: none;
    }

Regards

shensman Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It’s best if the template you’re using has a place to put the custom CSS code so that when you update template or extensions on your site, they will not be affected. Like JoomlArt templates, we support a file called ‘custom.css’ inside CSS folder of template.

Could you contact your template provider for this kind of custom file? and you can put it there.

Regards

shensman Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

I can’t access backend of your site again, could you help to disable cache and css optimize?

shensman Friend
    shensman Friend

Never mind… I have created a language override, which can serve the same purpose..
    Thank you

Saguaros Moderator

Great to hear that!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 4 months ago.

The topic ‘Can't make numeric slider working’ is closed to new replies.