Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi.

I’m trying to make drop down menus as an example of explore categorie of ja-tiris loive demo but I can’t.

I stablish those menus in my admin but they won’t work.

Can you help me?

thanks!

my website: http://www.hobbycenter.es

I want to include all of “tienda content” in a dropdown menu.

TomC Moderator

How are you going about trying to create your dropdown menu items?

Ninja Lead Moderator

@davidsg3: I see your site has conflict between jQuery and Mootools. That’s reason why submenus are not working on your site. Please pm me FTP credentials of your site, I will help you check further

davidsg3 Friend

Hi Ninja Lead.

In that case, can you help me? I was checking it and I have more problems. Drop down menus not working, I have some categories in main menu that now show now, and slideshow module doen’t work.

How can I fix it?
    At the same time, I send it to you my ftp credentials for try to help me to fix it.

Thnks

Ninja Lead Moderator

@davidsg3: I spent a lot of time to debug the problem on your site but it’s very hard to find out the extensions which is loading latest jQuery because your site has so many 3rd party extensions are working with jQuery lib

<blockquote>http://code.jquery.com/jquery-latest.min.js</blockquote>

You can see both jQuery libs are working on your site

That’s why the Mootools lib on your site was overridden: drop down menus, slideshow module didn’t work on your site

Try to disable 3rd party extension on your site one by one to see which one caused issue.

1. jQuery_conflict
    davidsg3 Friend

ok.
    Thanks.

I think I will try to change template because now the website is a monster.

The first problem I had was with joomshopping accounts, because the customers can’t log into the website and I tried to install cblogin…

Thanks for try to fix it.

I will try to uninstall things and see what it goes wrong.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  davidsg3 9 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum