Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

In JA Ext Manager I go to Service Manager and try to edit JA Updates.

But after I entered Username and Password and click Save, nothing hapens? The progress bar is moving and moving but nothing hapens, and no error either (see attached screenshot)?

What’s wrong?

Sincerely Felix Rimfrost

1. cannot_login

Felix Rimfrost

pavit Moderator

Hi There

Could you try to uninstall component and then install it again after you downloaded again the most recent version ?

Let me know if this helps

felix1 Friend

I’ve now uninstalled and reinstalled component, but still same problem.

For you information, I’ve another web hosting provider and tested this extension there, with JA Events Template installed. It worked perfectly…

Felix Rimfrost

pavit Moderator

For you information, I’ve another web hosting provider and tested this extension there, with JA Events Template installed. It worked perfectly…

Did you verified all yours PHP directives are the same as your other web hosting ?

I see you have OutputBuffering = On on your server

Could you verify all these settings again ?

This is a problem due to your server configuration and has nothing to do with the component itself, so you should investigate on these aspects.

1. Screenshot_8
    felix1 Friend

YES! 🙂

I asked my web host provider to turn output buffering off, and now it worked to update T3 Framework that so far had been impossible for me…

NO! 🙁

Still same problem when trying to edit Joomlart Updates in Service Manager…

But now I’m happy though, because I could update T3 plugin… 🙂

My web host provider asked if it’s possible to turn output buffering on again, after i’ve updated T3 plugin?

Felix Rimfrost

pavit Moderator

My web host provider asked if it’s possible to turn output buffering on again, after i’ve updated T3 plugin?

You can allow them to switch again it

felix1 Friend

Thanks! ☺ ?

Felix Rimfrost

pavit Moderator

Still same problem when trying to edit Joomlart Updates in Service Manager…

Despite it seems to load forever account and settings are correctly updated , in fact you can update extensions without problems

I added my account to test again, you should add again your

felix1 Friend

Now I can’t update Purity III template (see screeshot). I try to edit in service manager with my account and output buffering is still off… 🙁

1. error-3

Felix Rimfrost

pavit Moderator

I used my account and it worked fine as you can see.

1. Screenshot_4-4
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum