Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

1. Hello, I can’t locate the document in the link to the copyright removal document I received via email. Could you please send instructions. I see that this is asked often but there’s not a public response

2. Where can I change the titles of the tabs? It currently displays “Joomla Business Protfolio Template – JA Fixel” I don’t see it in the manage template area.

Thank you

1. Screen-shot-2013-09-17-at-2.17.15-PM
    TomC Moderator

1. I’m assuming you purchased the Copyright Removal license?

2. Have you checked the JA Tab Plugin?

timheel Friend

Hi k3441,

In answer to 2. I think you need to go to the Main Menu and select Home to edit it. Then go to Page Display options and take a look in Browser Page Title. I’m using version 3 of Joomla.

Regards
    Tim

Saguaros Moderator

Hi guys,

1. Please log into sign up page via http://www.joomlart.com/member/signup.php >> go to Your payment history group at the bottom >> Focus on PDF Copyright Removal column and get the instructions on this.With Fixel template, you can follow guide for T3V3 framework version.

2. Tim is right, it’s Browser Page Title and you can change it via Home menu item settings in backend.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum