Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I can’t get Module 9 to work in Senecio.
    I also downloaded the quick start template but it doesn’t even use Module 9.

Please help.

1. Untitled-2
    2. Untitled-1
    uniquebiz Friend

look at the module positions of your site using ?tp=1 after the root url, to see if the module exists in the template
    Shannon

tfoster Friend

I tried this and where the module should be it says: user9[xhtml outline] user9[xhtml outline]

http://climatesmartprod.ci.boulder.co.us/?tp=1

I still need help.

uniquebiz Friend

Hi tfoster
    Have you noticed in your screenshot that the module position user 9 appears twice? it may be you have two modules published to the same location, that would ruin any templates day 😉

in the siteglobal configuration (administrator area) set your list value to all so it displays all modules I see at your screenshot it shows only 20 items
    then from the modules screen select position and user 9 that will then display all modules displayed at user 9.

You can only publish one to a module position at a time. Delete any extras and see if the 1 module assigned to module 9 then displays correctly

Blessings Shannon

tfoster Friend

Thanks. but……yes, I had module 9 on twice just trying anything – but it still doesn’t work with just 1 module at the same location. I also changed Site/Global Configuration – List length from 20 to 30 or 100 and nothing happened. Still need help!

uniquebiz Friend

if you are not getting a change when you apply global changes then there is a problem with your install, check your params.ini file is writeable etc

tfoster Friend

My params.ini file is writeable. I still need help. I’m stuck. How do I get help from Joomla Art staff?

uniquebiz Friend

Best to send a support ticket and hope for a quick reply

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  uniquebiz 13 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum