Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

hi guys,
    I have upgraded my joomla website from 1.6.4 to 2.5 and after doing that with no problem i went to extension manager and updated all the component showing there like the jat3 framework. No problem at all except i don’t have my theme anymore. I have tried to follow the usual guideline to create it again but seems i can’t.
    So i have restored a previous backup waiting for some infos on how to save my previous theme during the update process.. Anyone can help me doing this?

Thank you in advance…

xywerty Friend

Is there a way to backup/save all my local theme/profile settings so I can easily load them after the upgrade? Or do you have a guideline for the upgrade?

phong nam Friend

Hi xywerty,

On the JAT3v2 templates, the settings of profiles are stored within the configuration files (.ini) in templatesja_puresiteetcprofiles folder. You just need to backup that .ini whenever updating the template.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum