Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I know it sounds absurd, but I just can´t find the Main Menu module in the administration area.

Even though it is publihed etc, i can´t find it by filtering its position (mainnav) nor by name!

Please, help.

pavit Moderator

Hi

You need to go in Menus — > Main Menu to manage your menu items and not in Modules

Luiz FernandoMolina Friend

Thank you for your quick response.

I do not want to deal with menu items. Actually I don´t konw why you understood that.

I do need to deal with the module that carries the main menu.

For the first time ever I just can´t find it…

In the instalation of Argo I got on my local server the main menu module shows allright.

Where did it go? What did I do that was wrong?

pavit Moderator

Hi

Sorry but i’m not sure that i understood well your question

Anyway the module is called Main menu and is published in mainnav position – also you can customize it in Template Manager –> Layout Tab – Navigation Tab.

Hope this solved your question

Thank you. And sorry, because it does not solve my problem.

As I said, I know the name of the module, I know its position but

I cannot find it.

You you please go to the extensions > module manager you´ll see that it just do not appear at all!!!

On the version installed on my local server, however, the module is there for me to work with it.

Another thing: even when I set it to unplublished, the main menu module continues to show on the front page. (???)

When I started this thread i informed the login data so that you could check it by yourself. Could you please do that?
    Thank you so much.

OK. Now i got it back and the question is:

The main menu module shows on front page even when I unpublish it. How´s that?

I need to have a diferent main menu when a certain item is clicked, but I need to hide the first main menu and it keeps appearing even if I set it not to.

pavit Moderator

Hi

I checked your back end

You can change your main menu from template manager and assign to it a new menu or if you want to remove it completely you need to remove the mainnav position from the layout

Well, I believe I need more information on that.

Where can I find instructions on how to do that managment you sugest?

Dunno if I made myself clear (my English really sucks) this is what is going on:

I dont want this main menu to be shown when I click on a certain item. But it is ignoring it.

pavit Moderator

Hi

Here is the link to the T3 Documentation

Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum