Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello. I’ve tried for hours to upload this template. I uploaded the files to my cpanel under templates in my public_html folder. I host with siteground. The files show up there but then when I check my template manager in joomla it is no where to be found. I tried uploading the zip to the extension manager from my desktop and it would not upload as well.

pavit Moderator

Hi

It is not complately clear to me what exactly you want to do

If you want to install the website you can use the quickstart version

Robin Friend

Thanks for the response. I have Joomla installed on my website and the template uploaded in my cpanel. I want to install the template on my website but it doesn’t show up in the template manager file in joomla.

pavit Moderator

Hi

I think you used the wrong file

Anyway i installed the template and T3 System plugin on your website and everything worked fine

Please check !

Robin Friend

😀 Yay!!!!! Woohoo! Thanks so much!!! If you don’t mind, can you briefly tell me how you did this? I would really appreciate it!

<em>@pavit 425833 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

I think you used the wrong file

Anyway i installed the template and T3 System plugin on your website and everything worked fine

Please check !</blockquote>

pavit Moderator

<blockquote> Yay!!!!! Woohoo! Thanks so much!!! If you don’t mind, can you briefly tell me how you did this? I would really appreciate it!
    </blockquote>

I added in my previous post the link to the download page for Template and T3 system plugin, so i downloaded the 2 files on my local hard drive and installed them through Joomla Extension Manager

That’s all i have done

Robin Friend

Oh, wow. Thanks again for your help! I really appreciate it!:)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Robin 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum