Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I see on my Joomla 3.4 admin interface that "JA Slideshow Module for Joomla 2.5 & 3.x" is ready to update.
    but Joomla can’t find the update, and I wasn’t abke to find it on your site… what happen? What you suggest to do?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI
    All JA Extension are only updated via JA Extension manager component . Because the extension are Paid and need a valid plan they can not be updated via Joomla extension manager as the extension are not free or public .
    Please use JA extension manager to update Joomlart template and extensions . Add you JA account username pass. in JA Extension manager component > service manager area.

baijianpeng Friend

I am JATC Developer membership subscriber. After I install a template on my client’s website, he will see those "new updates available" messages. But I can not give my JA website account to him. Then, how can my client update his JA template or JA extension?

I think a better solution is to submit domains and generate Secret Key for each domain submitted by subscribers. Then I can input those Secret Key into the JA Extension manager component settings on my client’s website and then he can update those JA products by simply one click.

Of course those Secret Keys will expire when the subscription on JATC Developer plan expires.

Thank you.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi baijianpeng
    Only support is available for unlimited domain for developer membership . You can submit your wish on Request and wishlist forum Here

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum