Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I manage to create a team page and made a menu item.
    http://www.sodertaljefk.se/truppen/damer/truppen/test-builder

But when I try to edit page, nothing loads in live editor, just a blank page like the one when you start to create a new page (see screenshot).

What am I missing?

1. ja-builder-blank

Felix Rimfrost

noffy Friend

Hi,

I have a similiar issue. All pages I created from the library or from Import from file I cannot edit anymore. The content is still published, but when I start the live editor the imported content will not be loaded. Therefore I cannot edit the page.

The page I build manually (choose boxes, arrange them and give them content) I can edit in the live editor.

I am using the 1.0 version of JA Builder.

Maybe a bug?

Regards

1. published
    2. live-editor
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Its confirmed to be an issue when creating a new blank page and import from library / file. The team is working on this, pls stay tuned.

@felix1: I tried to recreate that page and add a new block as normal and it works now.

Regards

Saguaros Moderator

Hi again,

It’s fixed, kindly check and let us know if you need further helps.

Regards

noffy Friend

Hi,

nothing changed. Browser cache is clean and I made a re-login to the website. When I will edit the page the content is still gone. The published page will displayed correctly.

What else I have to do? Is there a update of the JUB plugin/component/module?

Regards

felix1 Friend

Thanks!
    Now it works! 🙂

Regards

Felix Rimfrost

Saguaros Moderator

@felix1: Great!

@noffy: Just make sure that your site is running with stable version of JA Page Builder > Clean browser’s cache > Log into Administrator Panel with Super Admin role > Builder > Edit page > load from library > makes change and Publish.

If there is still no go, share us the credentials of your site and how you want to change so we can take a look.

Regards

noffy Friend

Hi,
    issue is fixed. After rebuild the page and import the page data from a file, I can edit the page in the live editor.
    Thanks!
    Regards.

Saguaros Moderator

Glad to hear it works now.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum