Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi, i cant download JA Dravity? Im developer member and when i click download link below Ja Dravity this text appears:

zorroh, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else’s post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

???

And i dont see in downloads JA Dravity directory. every others templates i can see and download excluding JA Dravity.

when i can download JA Dravity?

Hung Dinh Friend

Sorry zorroh, I have just updated the persmission for your group (Developer group), please try again

zorroh Friend

Thanks! now it works! 🙂

Michael Casha Friend

Don’t mind us, Hung’s been working overtime getting the system up and running. Let us know if you find any more quirks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Casha 16 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum