Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I tried to download the latest T3 Framework Plugin, but all I can get on that page is a banner telling me that I must log in. I have logged in, but I still can’t download the Framework.

It appears that your site is broken.

John Rayfield, Jr.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly clean your browser cache and cookies and then login and try to download. It seems the browser cache issue.
    Hope it helps.

jrayfield Friend

I cleaned the browser cache and I’ve tried another browser.

When I log in and then go back to this page, the banner still states that I must log in and I can’t download anything. Nothing changed after cleaning the cache.

John Rayfield, Jr.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    starrz Friend

Hi i’ve a similar problem, iam a new customer but in my template admin, there are a message saying that the current version of my yemplate, JA Social II (V1.06), is outdated there are e new version to download 1.1.2. So i’ve trying to download it via JA Extension manager but with no result, while all other download is ok… So can you tell me what about that, or can you update the JA Social II download folder so we can download it in your site? Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Starr the above issue is related to download T3 plugin.
    Kindly open your thread on correct JA social II forum page with issue details.
    Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum