Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hey,
    we have a problem with our website. We can´t get script code from bookings com to show in our articles.
    I already edited the Prohibited Elements options of the tinyMCE editor and also put script into the Extended Valid Elements.
    We also tried to use the JCE editor but still the same outcome.
    When I check the source code of the article where I put the script it shows up, but as I said the banner itself does not show in the article.

Thanks,
    yannick

pavit Moderator

Hi

Try to install JCE editor then go to components -> Jce editor -> Profiles -> Default -> and allow javascripts as showed in my image below

1. Screenshot-at-nov-13-18-16-25
    shorttimefun Friend

Hey pavit,
    thanks for the quick reply. I did as you said but still no change.
    Also we would like to keep using the tinyMCE editor if that is possible.

Greetings,
    yannick

pavit Moderator

Hi

You will need to be able to replicate same issue on protostar template too , i don’t think it is a ja_smashboard template issue

shorttimefun Friend

Hi,
    I do not think that it is a practical solution for us to do.
    There must be a way to find out why the code wont display in the article other than for me to install a whole new template.

Thanks,
    yannick

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

Here are how you can get it works on your site

• Global Configurations -> Text Filters for Super Users – set it "No Filtering"
    • Users -> User Manager – Make sure you have Super User privileges
    • Extensions -> Plugin Manager -> Filter:Editors -> TnyMCE -In the TinyMCE plugin field, remove "script" in the "Prohibited Elements" field
    • In "Extended Valid Elements", add "script"
      And I’m able to add script tags in the article now, see the configuration here: http://prntscr.com/d7x74z

Hope it helps

Regards

shorttimefun Friend

Hi,

Here are how you can get it works on your site

• Global Configurations -> Text Filters for Super Users – set it "No Filtering"

• Users -> User Manager – Make sure you have Super User privileges

• Extensions -> Plugin Manager -> Filter:Editors -> TnyMCE -In the TinyMCE plugin field, remove "script" in the "Prohibited Elements" field

• In "Extended Valid Elements", add "script"
      And I’m able to add script tags in the article now, see the configuration here: http://prntscr.com/d7x74z

Hope it helps

Regards

This is exactly what I did, I also said that in my first post.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

So that I can take a look and try to assist, please provide the URL to see the script of the site you’re working on

Regards

shorttimefun Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I can see the credentials in your first post but I need to know which Article you’re using the script and which page on frontend it’s showing so I will check for you.

Regards

shorttimefun Friend

You can remove this post sorry!

shorttimefun Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I tried to use many ways to run the js script including from K2 item on your site but you will not able to do this way because K2 item view on front-end will not able to run the js script. It looks like this script as the content and not run the JS script.

Regards

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum