Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Hi please check the path carefully and follow this
    Go to Extension > templates > templates > JA Playstore > http://prntscr.com/ckvna8 > http://prntscr.com/ckvncp

hoknight Friend

Hi,

I just moved our site to another server.However, the position content-mast-bottom still can’t display on mobile version.Can you help to check again?

Site access information has been updated.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Did u found this issue after Joomla update to 3.6.4 ? template is not ready for this version at this time , if you have to compatible Joomla site backup can u check it with that site and see is it working on it ?

hoknight Friend

Almost the same before updated Joomla version to 3.6.4.

Is it possible move all VirtueMart Products module to another position such as position-1,but keeping the tabs layout on front page?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I checked when i disable the local/etc/layout/default.ini
    Its working fine , seems something wrong in tha override layout.
    For VM question , kindly create a new topic with all information and screenshot , it also help other members.

hoknight Friend

When I disable the local/etc/layout/default.ini. Why the content-mast-bottom still can’t display on Extra small layout?

1. ScreenShot1254
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Almost the same before updated Joomla version to 3.6.4.

I tested the fresh package but i am not able to replicate this problem . I suggest you to restore the site backup on your site .
    If you do not have site backup you can show the position by adding below code in custom.css file

.t3-content-mast-bottom {display:block!important}
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum