Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hi, it seems to be no option for K2 content in the ja sidenews module I installed with JA Puresite.

As you can see in the image below just joomla content can be selected in my backend,

Otherwise on your demo site I can see the option to choose K2 content

Please could you help me to know how to use K2 content with JA Sidenews module?

Thanks in advance

joan carles

1. screenshot1
    2. screenshot2
    dave_3d Friend

Excellent question. I would also like to know this.

D.

pixelperfect Friend

<em>@dave_3d 322707 wrote:</em><blockquote>Excellent question. I would also like to know this.

D.</blockquote>

I need this to work as well. I assumed I could select K2 content as well. If I cant, the sidenews module is worthless for my needs.

Thanks!

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

checked the versions. The version in use JA puresite is 2.5.3 (not yet released) and in the download is 2.5.2

I will get the latest version checked and exported when the team returns. For now you can try the dev copy attached here.

1. Please update to latest copy, whenever released.
    2. Consider this dev copy as alpha and take backup and if there are issues roll back to 2.5.2 version, we would be able to provide support only on monday as the team is off since today.

1. mod_jasidenews.zip
    jcsanjurjo Friend

<em>@drarvindc 322785 wrote:</em><blockquote>checked the versions. The version in use JA puresite is 2.5.3 (not yet released) and in the download is 2.5.2

I will get the latest version checked and exported when the team returns. For now you can try the dev copy attached here.

1. Please update to latest copy, whenever released.
    2. Consider this dev copy as alpha and take backup and if there are issues roll back to 2.5.2 version, we would be able to provide support only on monday as the team is off since today.</blockquote>

Hi Dave, I tried to install the file you provide but I get the following errors:

Errors occured during upgrading, please fix them fist
    MySQL path is not configed
    MySQL Dump path is not configed
    Local repository path is not configed

See below the JA Extension Manager Screenshot

Thank you one more time for your help

joan carles

1. screenshot
    MoonSailor Friend

Hi jcsanjurjo,

When i check, it don’t show as you report

Please check it again.

Thanks

1. 6-5-2012-11-02-43-AM
    jcsanjurjo Friend

<em>@MoonSailor 323541 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi jcsanjurjo,

When i check, it don’t show as you report.Please check it again.

Thanks</blockquote>

Thank you @moonsailor finally I can install the alpha version of JA SideNews provided by @drarvindc some posts above.

The problem I’ve now with this alpha version is that despite I click “No” in the Show Date option of the Layout configuration (see screenshot)

The date remains in the home page

Please could you let me know how to proceed?

Thans again in advance

joan carles

1. screenshot1
    2. screenshot2
    jcsanjurjo Friend

UP.

Any suggestion on this issue?

jcsanjurjo Friend

UP again

Any suggestion on this issue?

jcsanjurjo Friend

Hi all, 15 days without answers. Please somebody can have a look to this issue?

Thank you

joan carles

HeR0 Friend

Hi Jcsanjurjo,

Apologize, but I couldn’t access your site. Whenever I tried to visit your site, I always got the ‘Server not found’ error.

Please make sure that the module JA Sidenews is updated to the latest version.
    Then if your issue can not be resolved, please feel welcome to PM me your admin account, ftp account, website url. I shall take a look and help you on such at the earliest time possible!

Regards,

MoonSailor Friend

Hi jcsanjurjo,

It’s already fixed. Please check it again.

Thanks.

jcsanjurjo Friend

Ok @moonsailor, good job. Thanks a lot

joan carles

ebusca Friend

Hi. I have the same problem. I click “No” in the Show Date option of the Layout configuration (source content=k2), but module show date.
    The module version is 2.5.4 (june 2012).

Thanks.

spdave Friend

Hi,

Same for me, unchecked “show date” in module config but already display.

Thanks
    All the best

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  MoonSailor 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum