Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

I am unable to select any of the multi-select options on the filter on the front end.

http://www.dev.kidapillar.com/index.php/directory

HeR0 Friend

@ Kidapillar,

Please have a look at the screenshot http://prntscr.com/2okogd, it shows that the javascript issue comes from another extension on your site. Please try to have it resolved, JA K2Filter module should work properly then.

kidapillar Friend

I need a little further support as that screenshot is a foreign language to me. Is it possible to tell what extension is causing the issue?

HeR0 Friend

I guess the module subscribe http://prntscr.com/2r4n3h might cause issue. Please try to disable this module, then clear all caches.

Let me know how it goes.

kidapillar Friend

That wasn’t the issue as the problem occurred before I added that module. I disabled almost every plug in and module I could and it still doesn’t work.

The issue seems to be the position. It works on the left side, but not in main content where I would like it.

I tried the other select options (button, drop down, etc) and they work. It is only the magic select option that doesn’t. I really like the magic selection feature the best and one of the reasons I choose to purchase your module.

HeR0 Friend

Hi,

I’m sure that it is not issue from our product. But I will try to help you out if possible. Please pm me your site credentials:
    – Joomla super user credential
    – FTP account

kidapillar Friend

well I changed it’s position to make it work but now I cant click on anything on mobile. Any suggestions there?

How can I send log in info confidentially?

HeR0 Friend

<blockquote>How can I send log in info confidentially? </blockquote>
    Pls send via private message (click on my profile name > Private message)

kidapillar Friend

I sent my login info in a private message to you a few days ago. Any luck on finding the issue with the filter not working on mobile?

kidapillar Friend

I’m starting to get impatient. I paid $50 to join your club for this download and it is a major piece of my site not working and preventing me from launching. I would like to get this resolved soon.

HeR0 Friend

My apology for my late follow up. I have checked your site, it seems that you have sorted it out. If you still assistance, just let me know.

kidapillar Friend

The problem is on mobile. You can’t select or click on anything on mobile sites.

HeR0 Friend

It is an issue from css, please try to add this rule into the mobile css file:

#main .row-fluid .span3,
    #main .row-fluid .span6{
    clear: both;
    }

Hope this helps!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum