Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi all
    Downloaded the stable version QS the other day installed locally including sample data successfully

However when configuring the site via the template manager I cannot select any themes such as light etc. they are unavailable . Checking with the explore menu I click on light (theme) and zilch. Can others confirm the same results from the stable QS installation, or am I just going crazy 🙂 or have gotten a dodgy dl

Cheers Shannon

Stork11 Friend

<em>@tfosnom 342799 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi all
    Downloaded the stable version QS the other day installed locally including sample data successfully

However when configuring the site via the template manager I cannot select any themes such as light etc. they are unavailable . Checking with the explore menu I click on light (theme) and zilch. Can others confirm the same results from the stable QS installation, or am I just going crazy 🙂 or have gotten a dodgy dl

Cheers Shannon</blockquote>
    Hello tfosnom,

Theme can be assigned to a profile. So you can select a theme in profile configuration in “Profile” tab.

Regards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum