Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi, I have Joomla and purity installed on IIS.

It all seems to work, however, I cannot get it to accept the new theme for the style – I simply want it to be red instead of blue – but it won’t install the red theme. When I select in the drop down list box I see the full directory path of the theme, but even selecting this doesn’t apply to the site. Any help would be appreciated as I’ve been at this for 2 hours now and am somewhat frustrated

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    i am getting this error : http://prntscr.com/ckvjfz when i am trying to access your site .
    Please check it .

joomlart@neilheyes.com Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I checked your site seems you directly uploaded the theme file in the local folder because there and no less files for the red theme in Less folder also in the css folder , Kindly create a theme again save it and check .
    If theme is not in less and css folder it will not work .

Thanks, I’ll try that.

Hi, sorry to be a pain, I’ve tried that and cannot get it to switch themes – its sticks with the default theme all the time. I completely reloaded the site with your quickstart template and it still doesn’t work so I really can’t see what I’m doing wrong.

Hi, no worries now thanks. I’ve given up and moved over to WordPress with another theme.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  joomlart@neilheyes.com 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum