Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

how can i change the theme from default to light color.in theme there is only default is displaying and profiles it displaying themes but can’t get the light color view.please help me…….

Thanks

Sherlock Friend

Dear WE2Solutions ,

Could you posting your url in here ? I would like to have a closer look at the issue .

snakepit Friend

I have some problem…anyone can solve this issue?

aaronfarias Friend

Post the URL, or a quick solution would be to just rename the current theme being displayed in the JA Anion folder to whatever one you want to be displayed and vise versa.

haxx Friend

Hi

I had this problem, the new system is a little confusing to start with.

Go to the profiles tab, scroll down to ‘theme settings’ – select ‘light-colour’ and at the bottom of that drop down box is an ‘apply’ button. I didn’t see it to start with, click on it to apply the light colour.

& then click the apply button on the main menu bar at the top of the page and it should switch colour.

This will change the default profile so that everything is the same colour throughout your site.

Hope it helps

Paul

dismoon Friend

I tried the template last night and I am having the same issue, I change the template colour, set it to default but it remains blue and doesn’t appear to be able to change.

url is http://www.cheaprecliners.co.uk

Any help would be appreciated

I should point out that I am trying to set the default template colour, I have selected

Saguaros Moderator

Dear all

Pls kindly change colour for the template as following:

1) Access the template’s configuration,
    2) Click to the Profiles Tab Item, and looking at the “Theme Settings” panel
    3) Click to the Edit Button, you ‘ll see the list of colours, and you ‘ll choose expertly colours and then click to Apply button. After done, you ‘ll see the list of colours displaying in the Horizontal. You ‘ll re-arrange list of colours, the first is set as default colour

4) Click to the Apply button and Go back the front-page and check the colour change again
    Goodluck

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum